81

views
Unfave

Man declared wanted over recent Chibok girls video says he has forgiven the Nigerian Army

Man declared wanted over recent Chibok girls video says he has forgiven the Nigerian Army Ahmed Bolori who was declared wanted by the Nigerian Army after the recent release of a video showing the missing Chibok girls on August 14th, says he has forgiven the Army for their action. He went to the Army command on Monday August 15th and after investigations, he was asked to go home last week Wednesday. In a new post he shared on his facebook wall‎ this evening, Ahmed says he has forgiven the Army. Read after the cut ... Good day all, I am here. Sorry for keeping you waiting. Thank you ...
Read the rest of the story on Linda Ikeji Blog

Added August 22, 2016
from Linda Ikeji Blog