Property worth millions of naira was destroyed when fire gutted a seven-room apartment located on Villa Suite Street, Gyado Villa, Makurdi in Benue State, in the early hours of today.
Narrating his ordeal, the landlord, Mr. Dondu Gangese said the fire originated from a provision shop operated by his wife, through the refrigerator, after power was restored around 3am.
Efforts made by family members and occupants of the apartment, who are mostly students, to put off the fire proved abortive ...
Read the rest of the story on Linda Ikeji Blog
Added January 11, 2017
from Linda Ikeji Blog