34

views
Unfave

4-year-old dies after accidentally pouring hot water on herself

A four-year-old girl, Amberly Yolanda Quiroz Elizalde, has died an agonizing death after pulling a huge pan of boiling water from a stove and accidentally pouring everything on herself. The kid died in Corsicana, Texas, in the early hours of Saturday, about 12 hours after the horrific accident. Police officers were called to the home that
Read the rest of the story on The Punch News

Added August 14, 2019
from The Punch News