138

views
Unfave

4yr old girl died after swallowing lithium battery ..doctors didn't know what was wrong with her

4yr old girl died after swallowing lithium battery ..doctors didn't know what was wrong with her 4 year old Summer Steer died in 2013 after swallowing a small lithium battery - she was taken to the hospital 3 times after she started vomiting blood but doctors didn't know what was wrong with her. According to ABC News, an inquest heard that Summer went into cardiac arrest after ingesting the button-shaped battery on June 30, 2013, despite doctors telling her mother she would be fine. Summer, from Queensland, Australia, was taken to Noosa Hospital after she began complaining of a sore ...
Read the rest of the story on Linda Ikeji Blog

Added July 08, 2015
from Linda Ikeji Blog