84

views
Unfave

Food vendor electrocuted in Akwa Ibom

A 32-year-old food vendor and mother of three, Mrs. Uwana Bright, was on Wednesday electrocuted by a fallen Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company cable around 4.27am in front of the 20th Anniversary Hospital, along Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road, Itam, Itu Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State. Until her death, Bright with her two children, Isaiah Bright,... 
Read the rest of the story on The Punch News

Added July 23, 2014
from The Punch News