The Abia State Police Command on Thursday confirmed the death of an environmental health officer in Aba South Local Government Area and his wife after inhaling generator fumes. The Public Relations Officer of the command, Mr Nta Ogbonnaya, told the News Agency of Nigeria in Aba that the couple died in Bende, their local government […]
The post Generator fume kills health officer, wife in Abia appeared first on Punch Newspapers.
Read the rest of the story on The Punch News
Added December 29, 2016
from The Punch News