A man identified as Tochukwu Okwueze has lost his entire family after they reportedly inhaled generator fume in Edo State. Okwueze’s wife and five children were found dead by neighbours yesterday. But the man is presently in hospital battling for his life. The incident happened at Akpata Street in Egor Local Government Area of the […]
The post Generator Fume Kills Woman, Five Children in Edo appeared first on THISDAYLIVE.
Read the rest of the story on This Day News
Added June 19, 2018
from This Day News