37

views
Unfave

Generator fumes kill couple, five children in Rivers

Chukwudi Akasike, Port Harcourt Seven members of a family, made up of the husband and his wife as well as five children, were on Thursday discovered dead inside their one-bedroom apartment in Rivers State after allegedly inhaling generator fumes. The Nathaniels were said to have slept off in the sitting room while watching television, while
Read the rest of the story on The Punch News

Added July 11, 2019
from The Punch News