520

views
Unfave

Time Up For Boko Haram, Says Jonathan

THE Federal Government yesterday sent a strong warning to the Boko Haram sect, which has claimed responsibility for the spate of bomb blasts and killings in some northern states and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). President Goodluck Jonathan, who described the activities of the group as no longer acceptable, said the patience of the Federal Government had been tasked and it would rise up to the challenge by checking the excesses of the sect. Jonathan, who told the group that “enough is enough ...
Read the rest of the story on Guardian News

Added July 01, 2011
from Guardian News