63

views
Unfave

Toxic buns kill three sisters in China

Three sisters in northwest China were poisoned to death after eating steamed buns contaminated by borax, which their grandmother mistook for alkali powder when preparing the food, said local sources. The tragedy happened Thursday, the first day of the Spring Festival or the Lunar New Year, in Liujiagou Village of Suide County, Shaanxi Province. The... 
Read the rest of the story on The Punch News

Added February 23, 2015
from The Punch News